SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
It is the policy of Chemjet, Inc. as well as our sister companies to conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner that seeks to protect the environment as well as our employees. Our goal is to be a leader in safety and environmental practices by emphasizing and encouraging innovative and creative solutions and continually improving our safety and environmental performance.
The Chemjet Pledge
- Integrate safety and environmental protection into every aspect of its business.
- Comply with all safety and environmental regulations without regard to the degree of enforcement.
- Participate in the development of environmental legislation, regulation or policy issues that may significantly impact our business.
- Work pro-actively with appropriate government agencies to ensure timely, reasonable, and cost-effective solutions for issues.
- Follow relevant standards, good engineering practices, and risk management principles to ensure the manufacturing process is safe, and environmental protection activities are conducted responsibly.
- Ensure adequate resources are available to comply with this policy.
- Conserve company and natural resources by careful management of emissions and discharges, and by minimizing waste generation.
- Ensure conformity with this policy and continual improvement through a comprehensive compliance program, including audits and the development and review of key performance indicators.
- Require that all employees are held responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, practices, and laws applicable to their duties.
Our Safety Policy
Chemjet, Inc. and its sister companies consider the safety of its employees and the general public to be its number one priority.
The ultimate goal is to provide a healthy and safe environment free of accidents or injuries. The responsibility for safety extends from top management to production operators and includes everyone in between.
We work diligently to observe all applicable Federal, State, and local requirements, and to be guided by good practice as necessary for each specific location and circumstance.